American Weigh Bioweigh-ir Bmi Fitness Scale With Remote Display 330 X 0.2 Pound
The new bioweigh-ir body composition scale from american weigh allows you view a complete breakdown of your body fat, water, muscle, and bone. the scale works on the principle of bia (bio impedance analysis). by passing a safe electrical current through your body via the metal contacts and using weight, height, and age data, your lean/fat-free body mass is calculated.this is then subtracted from your body weight to obtain body fat mass. note: although the scale uses a safe electrical current, those with pacemakers or other electronic implants should not use this scales body fat feature.
- Plastic, Tempered Glass
- The bioweigh-ir weighs up to 330lbs with a 0.2lb resolution
- Uses bia to calculate body fat, water, muscle, and bone in addition to body weight
- Remote display can be placed at eye level for easy viewing
- Powered by 4 aaa batteries (included)
- All american weigh bathroom scales are backed by a powerful 10 year warranty
Steps to be noted:
1. Do not weigh yourself immediately after setting up your user data for the first time, the scale will not remember you by your weight.
2. First select your user by pressing the UP key, then step on the scale.
3. After you have performed a body fat measurement, the scale will remember you by your weight and you simply need to step on the scale (while barefoot) to receive a body fat measurement.