6-Pack Large Himalayan Chews Dog Chew Treat Made of Yak Milk 19.8 Total Oz
The Original Himalayan Dog Chew is a very long lasting dog chew. Himalayan Dog Chews are made by boiling yak and cow milk and then dried for several weeks to create a hard chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas. When you give this Himalayan Dog Chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment. Large treats 3.3 oz each. This order contains 6 treats for a total of 19.8 oz. Packaged by weight.
- 6-Pack of large size treats for dogs under 55 lbs
- Minimum weight 3.3 oz each
- All-natural and gluten-free
- Simple ingredients: Yak and Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice
- Born from an ancient Himalayan recipe for a hard cheese that'll soften as your dog chews